- Information That We Collect
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- Your Rights
- Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
- Safeguarding Measures
- Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
- Legitimate Interests
- Cookie Notice
- Minors and Children’s Privacy
- How Long We Keep Your Data
- Data Portability
- How to Contact Us
We may provide additional information about our privacy practices at other points, for example, when we ask you to provide personal information in connection with a particular service, and where this will help us provide more relevant and timely information.
Review 360 LLC’s registered office is at 1650 NE 26th ST Suite 208 Wilton Manors, FL 33305,United States and we are a company registered in US under corporate identification number 46-4123495. We act as the data controller when processing your data.
Information That We Collect
Review 360 LLC processes your personal information (information that specifically identifies an individual or that is linked to information that identifies a specific individual) to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We don’t collect any personal social media profiles. We are not not responsible if any of the personal social media profiles provided to us.
When you register for an account on our site and/or purchase a product or service from us, we collect information that allows us to identify you, such as
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Organization Address
- Billing Address
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- Shipping Address
- Credit card number
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket, apply to Career at Review 360 for an open position by populating the application form or enter information on our site.
We collect information in the below ways:
- Register on our site
- Place an order
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Live Chat
- Open support request
- Online Forms
- Marketing Emails
- Information from other sources (We may obtain information, including Personal Data, from third parties and sources other than the Service, such as our partners, mutual connections, advertisers, credit rating agencies, and Integrated Services. If we combine or associate information from other sources with Personal Data that we collect through the Service, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We only process the personal data of our users if this is necessary to provide them with access to our content and services. The personal data of our users are processed regularly only once the user has given consent. An exception applies in cases in which it is not possible to obtain consent in advance for practical reasons and data processing is permitted by law.The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service. We use the information to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users of the Service. We process personal data collected in performance of a contract solely in accordance with the directions provided by the contract.
- We will occasionally send you marketing information like updates on promotions and events relating to products and services offered by us where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests.
- We may use your email address or other information to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, right of privacy violations or defamation issues related to personal data posted on the Service
- We use the information to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, feature, and functionality.
You have the right to access any personal information that Review 360 LLC processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure. Requests to access, change, or remove your information will be handled within thirty (30) days.
Review 360 LLC takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- Encryption of data during transit (HTTPS)
- Encryption of data at rest
- Restricted access to only authorized personnel through authentication and password mechanisms
- Implementation of anti-malware software
- Network protection through firewalls
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you believe your Personal Data has been compromised, please contact us as set forth in the “How to Contact Us” section.
If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Review 360 LLC, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services, we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
As noted in the ‘How We Use Your Personal Data’ section of this notice, we occasionally process your personal information under the legitimate interests’ legal basis. Where this is the case, we have carried out a thorough Legitimate Interests’ Assessment (LIA) to ensure that we have weighed your interests and any risk posed to you against our own interests; ensuring that they are proportionate and appropriate.
We use the legitimate interests’ legal basis for processing direct marketing emailers / phone calls and have identified that our interests are to provide you with high quality, best in industry, performance support system to ease and improve user onboarding, support and training.
Minors and Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Our Service is not directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16 without obtaining parental consent. If you are under 16 years of age, then please do not use or access the Service at any time or in any manner. If we learn that Personal Data has been collected on the Service from persons under 16 years of age and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 16 years of age has obtained an Account on the Service, then you may alert us at email@example.com and request that we delete that child’s Personal Data from our systems.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Upon request, we will endeavour to provide you with a complete copy of your personal data held or processed by us in a structured, commonly accepted, and machine-readable format. We have provided this as a part of service to download required data whenever needed by the customer themselves.
We will also send you service related email announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. You do not have an option to opt out of these emails, which are not promotional in nature.
Occasionally, Review 360 LLC would like to contact you with the marketing materials / offers relating to our services that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for this purpose, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Review 360 LLC directly.
Review 360 LLC will occasionally send you marketing material / offers related to our services by email and tele-conversation that have been identified as being beneficial to our customers and in our interests. Such information will be relevant to you as a customer and is non-intrusive and you will always have the option to opt-out/unsubscribe at any time. Personally identifiable information collected / stored under this legitimate interests’ basis is protected by the same security measures listed in the ‘Safeguarding Measures’ section above.
If you would prefer not to receive above-mentioned marketing and offers, please contact Review 360 LLC directly.
How to Contact Us
Review 360 LLC only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.